Alltoilets (WA) Formit Unisex Accessible Toilet – Built Tough for Australian Conditions
The Alltoilets (WA) Formit Unisex Accessible Toilet (UAT) is the country’s premier special needs portable toilet. Built tough whilst being aesthetically pleasing, it’s a must-have for event market suppliers.
With easy wheelchair access in mind, the unit has flat ground level entry floor, a wide self-closing door and cantilevered hand basin. Plus it also features a fully compliant, heavy duty stainless steel hand railing, easy-to-use flipper hand-wash pump, and exceptionally strong fibreglass internal construction.
The polyethylene walls are durable and the one piece, seamless roof provides extra strength and stability with ample natural light.
With handgrips on each side and built in corner grips the UAT unit is extremely easy to move with optional top lift as required.
- Wide self-closing door
- Interior specifically designed for special needs
- Large waste capacity
- Large fresh water capacity
- Strong fibreglass internal components
- Special cantilevered hand basin water tank allowing wheelchair access
- Flipper hand-wash pumps for ease of use
- Heavy duty stainless steel hand railing positioned and shaped with wheelchair access in mind
- Easy clean compartment
- Superior ventilation
- Optional top lift system available
- Translucent roof provides bright interior with lots of natural light
- Waste Tank: Capacity 190 litres
- Fresh Water Tank: 100 litres
- Height: 2305mm
- Width: 1956mm
- Depth: 1956mm
- Door opening: 820mm
- (all measurements are approximations only and are subject to variation)
- Weight: 180kg